Deadline: October 15, 2017.
The position is full-time and permanent; salary corresponds to the German tariff group TV-L E15.
The successful candidate will be required to
– co-direct the research department „Communism and Society“,
– conduct own research projects,
– develop and supervise projects funded by third-party grants,
– present research fields in academic and public settings,
– participate in the ZZF’s institutional management and support the directors in administration and research planning.
Qualifications and Experience
– Above-average doctoral degree in contemporary history
– Habilitation or equivalent publications and qualifications desired
– Research emphasis on the history of communism including relevant publications
– International reputation
– Experience in research management and fund raising
– Advanced German language skills
All documents should be sent by e-mail only as a single PDF-document to: email@example.com
Applications should have the reference WM 1-2017 and must be submitted by Questions may be addressed to Dr. Jens Gieseke (firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel. +49 331 74510124).